Bill and Christina are a military family leveraging 20+ years of proven experience in enterprise-level contracting and procurement. Adept at leading teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in analyzing emerging contract trends, maintaining common sense and legality in all contracts, and developing procurement plans based on historical data. Experience negotiating procurement for long-term systems, programs, or projects and long-term contracts. Managed contract performance for contracts valued at $3B while managing risk, safety, and compliance. Active Security Clearance.
Mastered Skills and Competencies Included But Not Limited to:
• Certifications – DAWIA Level III Contracting, Acquisition Corps Membership
• Doctorate of Educational Leadership
• Army Acquisition Corps Membership
• Contracting – Supplies, Services, IT Acquisitions, IDIQ Contracts, Simplified Acquisition Procedures (SAP), Request for Quotes (RFQ) / Proposals (RFP), and Invitation for Bids (IFB). SME in FFP, T&M and Labor Hour contracts; proficient in cost reimbursable contracting and management of GFP
• Advises and Assists customers in developing PWS, SOW, and independent government estimates (IGE); creates solicitation, conducts cost analysis and technical reviews, and award with compliance using Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS), Army Federal Acquisition Regulations (AFARS) and other appropriate agency supplements, laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Contingency contracting team lead experience in austere, hostile environments; negotiating experience with various government and cultural representatives